Studded

Friday, December 28


Hello my ladies and gents!

Hope all of you are having a great FRIDAY!!

At last I can sit down and post some outfit pictures for all of you to enjoy and fell inspired.
I wore this outfit yesterday for a dinner-date with my husband and a few friends of ours. 

I’m not a fan of Christmas clothing shopping, stores are SUPER crowded and the options are full of glitter (lol) during Holiday Season. So I was happy to buy a few things at Forever 21 that are wearable, pretty and transitional, like the both items I’m using on the photos. The black top has adorable gold studs on the neck and the tribal black/white skirt was less than $14 (can’t wait to use the skirt with a colorful top). I limited myself with the accessories just a few bracelets and my favorite lip color: red. 

Hope all of you enjoyed the photos. I will start to do more posts updating you of my wedding and everyday cute/simple things!

xo

Nydia





No Comments

Haylie said...

Your outfit is super cute Nydia! I love the unique print on your skirt, and those studs on your top are awesome! :)

-Haylie