Chic Leather

Thursday, January 3


I wore this outfit yesterday to spent the day with Jayson’s family. We had lunch and watched TV, a pretty normal day I suppose which sometimes I need. Just to lay down and do nothing for a while =)
The outfit is super chic and fun. I love mixing edgy pieces like this short leather skirt with a very feminine jacket like this green tweed one.  I added a gray top that also has leather details ( a front pocket and in the shoulders), an H&M lime green necklace and a blue color accent with the bag!

What do you think? Let me know!!!

xo

Nydia





No Comments

Sara said...

You look gorgeous! I love your blog!! Lets follow each other?Let me know..

Happy new year!
xo,Sara

http://amulhereamoda.blogspot.pt/

Sue said...

Adorable!

Flora - My online wardrobe said...

Love this outfit!