Off to the roads

Monday, January 21

Hello Everyone!

Hope all of you are doing well!!

My laptop charger broke last week! As you can imagine it felt weird not to be able to edit pics or post at my blog for quite a few days! So I was glad a dear friend let me borrow his charger until the new one arrives =) . Now I’m happy to say that I can share all the new outfits and photos I have for the blog!

Anyway...

The other day I went to PacSun to see if anything caught my attention and they had a buy one get one free sale on selected items! I saw this gorgeous oversized black sweater and I loved it instantly ( I also bought a long sleeved denim top, posting it soon!) The studs are adorable and is not heavy so is perfect for windy/nice weather days. To style it, I went for super casual all black look with my pair of leather shorts, flats & ray ban sunglasses!

The last pictures are a few special moments of my date with Jay =)!


Enjoy!

xo

Nydia






No Comments

Sue said...

LOve the sweater! gotta love sales huh? xx