Spectrum

Wednesday, January 30

I’m a sucker for colorful clothes! When I saw the top you see in the pictures below I had to buy it. The red, pink and white combination is truly adorable. It reminds me a lot of Valentines, which is just around the corner! Do you gals have anything planned out yet!? This will be the first Valentine Jayson and I will celebrate as newlyweds. We usually are pretty mellow about it, but this year for some reason I’m excited! Chocolates, love notes & dinner? Doesn’t sound bad at all hahaha... I want to wear something girly & vintage inspired! Maybe I will do a post with a few V-Day inspirations!

Until next post,

xo

Nydia






No Comments

Breakfast at Cindi's said...

Love the colors ! So fresh and cute : )

xo,
Cindi
Breakfast at Cindi’s

Lorie Ann said...

You are too cute, love the outfit!

Sue said...

this is adorable! love the contrast

Yésica Isabel said...

Me encanta el nuevo diseño del blogggg* Y tu oufffiittt <3

Fashion Hipster said...

I see you have the f21 clutch in green and pink so do I :P