Different ways to wear: Faux Leather Shorts

Wednesday, February 20



Every now and then I like to write a post on how to wear the same item with different outfits. Trough out the past several months I have worn my faux leather shorts non-stop! They are simple, versatile and give texture and instant style to an outfit. Here are 4 different looks I have worn with my pair from Forever 21. 

The first look may be my favorite, is unique and fun! I think that the black hat (only 5$ on sale) and the turquoise necklace gave a special touch to the outfit!  The second look is from my recent post Military Vibe . I decided to wear an all black outfit: black top, boots and shorts with a forest green button up and pink lips.  I also did the all black theme on the third look, but this time with a huge black studded sweater and spots of brightness with the bag and the red lips. And the final outfit is pretty chic and simple with a gorgeous H&M top and rounded sunnies!

Obviously I will continue using my leather shorts until is too hot to bear (I love them)!

Hope you feel inspired to wear that favorite item of clothing as many times as you want! Creating new and exciting looks along the way.

Unitl next post,

Nydia

No Comments

Nini Kat said...

I love the colorful peplum shirt :)

ninikat.blogspot.com

Kaytee Lauren said...

I love them! I want some in pants too, any suggestions?

Chymere Anais said...

I love the top two looks! cute!

Nydia said...

<3 =)

Nydia said...

I have seen them as leggings in a few places like PacSun and Zara! But as pants: Asos & F21 has a few pairs that are really cute!

Nydia said...

THANKS =)

Kaytee Lauren said...

I will check them out, thank you so much! I've been on the look out