Fall in LOVE with...

Tuesday, February 12



Searching for an outfit to wear for Valentines?! 
Here are three ideas on what to wear!

The first outfit is a classic red dress with a vintage vibe, really simple & cute! The second look is more casual and fun, mixing polka dots with a graphic tee, adding some color with a peach cardigan and chunky necklace. And last but not least an classic black and white outfit with adorbale accessories such as a heart clutch and bowler hat!

What do you think? Which one is your favorite?

Let me know!

Vintage with red Outfit #1: 

Polka dots with a twist Outfit #2: 

Classic Black & White Outfit #3:
Platform Black Sandal / Heart Glitter Clutch

No Comments

Chymere Anais said...

I love all the looks! I'd rock all of them but I think the middle one is my fave!

-Chymere Anais
www.chymereanais.blogspot.com