Falling for Mint

Tuesday, February 5


Hello my loves!

Hope all of you are having an amazing Tuesday! 

This mint lace romper is my favorite clothing item of the moment!! Isn’t it adorable? Forever 21 had it also in a beautiful coral color, but I’m a sucker for anything mint so had to buy it! =) I went for simple outfit: pair of flats (the ones I used for my wedding reception<3), beige cardigan, turquoise necklace & the red lips! 

In other matters, I’m pretty excited for Valentine’s Day this year and I have a few posts for inspiration to come! Hope you have the time to visit the first one: Heart Shaped Everything.

PS: The last pictures is the new addition to our family! Isn’t he the cutest?

Until next post!

xo

Nydia





No Comments

Sue said...

The romper is super cuute! Me gusta muchoo xx

Tasha Lauren said...

That romper is gorgeous! Absolutely adore the mint colour, a definite favourite of mine!

Tasha xx
http://tashalaurencleary.blogspot.co.uk/

Kristina said...

You look gorgeous in mint! :)
Love that romper, and those red lips!!


Oh, and that sweet little baby dachshund!

xo
Kristina
kristina-in-retroworter.blogspot.com

Breakfast at Cindi's said...

Gotta love forever 21 ! Cute romper and that puppy is ADORABLE !

xo,
Cindi
Breakfast at Cindi’s

Gina Suarez said...

Your outfit is amazing but your puppy...I gotta say....its just soooo beautiful!!! I have a similar one. We've had her for several years now and I think that she is even more adorable every day that passes by. So which you a lot of health and happiness to your new family :)

Gina
wonderandshine.blogspot.com

Nydia said...

<3 glad you liked it xo

Nydia said...

I also looove mint! I by far one of my favorite shades =)

Nydia said...

Thanks Kristina!

I’m in love with that puppy haha =)

Nydia said...

F21 is pretty awesome =)

Nydia said...

Thanks for the wishes Gina! Dachshunds are such great and playful dogs, I love them!