My Valentine’s Day*

Sunday, February 17


For V-Day I did follow two of my suggestions from my what to do for Valentine’s Day post! The first was to decorate my space with hearts and lots of beautiful tones of red and pink. I also made dinner for two & tried to bake a cake (lol —> not much of a cooker that’s one of my 2013 goals). After dinner Jay and me watched The Perks of being a Wallflower. Such a great movie, truly recommend it!





For some weird reason I didn’t carry my camera on Valentines’ Day that’s why you don’t see outfit pictures on this post =( But I did get to take a photo of my heart sweater via Instagram, isn't it cute!? 


Until next post!

xo

Nydia

No Comments

Chymere Anais said...

awww such a cute V-day themed set up! Hope you enjoyed it!

~Chymere A.

Miss Aimee Owl said...

I love decorations of Valentines Day. Its my favorite time of the year (in terms of decorating and design) but my boyfriend doesnt! It's quite disappointing :P

Enjoy decorating instead of me! :)

missowlb.blogspot.com.au

erica marie said...

Your valentine's day decor is seriously adorable....love the cake.

xo erica