Pre-Valentines Look

Thursday, February 14


Here I present my Pre-Valentines day look! I had this outfit hanging on my closet for a few days and couldn’t wait to wear it. I loooove the mix of the toughness of the black leather jacket with the “girlyness" of the pleated gold skirt! The white top neutralizes the look and the pop of red in my lips is the perfect finishing touch! I had lunch with Jay and the mom of his best friend at a mexican restaurant yesterday, then went to buy a few movies to watch today: Sleepless in Seattle and You’ve got Mail a few of our favorites! I’m going to stop writing because I have to bake some cupcakes and I’m a bit late haha..

Happy Valentines!

xo

Nydia





No Comments

Sweet Melissa said...

Love that skirt! Happy V-day!

xo
Melissa
http://sweetstylesbymelissa.blogspot.com

Chymere Anais said...

very cute! Love the jackets and the boots with such a dainty dress to give it edge!

~Chymere A.

YĆ©sica Isabel said...

Bella!

Ashley of Southern (California) Belle said...

I love tough and girly together and I think you did a fantastic job! This skirt is so cute and I think the jacket fits you perfectly. I hope you had a wonderful valentines day!

xo

Ashley

Southern (California) Belle

Mara de Almeida said...

Love this outfit (: The dress is amazing! You have such a great style, I'm anew follower x

talkingpickles.blogspot.com