A day in the Life: Spring Break

Thursday, March 28



Hope all of you are having a wonderful day! 

We are on Spring Break here in PR and the days have been more than beautiful! Jayson’s has been working but on one of his days off we escaped to Old San Juan and acted like tourists for the day. We arrived in the late afternoon, about 3PM and it was SUPER hot! I was glad I wore my maxi dress from Zara that I own now for several years. It’s the perfect amount of comfort and Spring brightness! First we had coffee at Cuatro Sombras (I had the best white mocha ever!), continued wondering trough the cobblestone streets, enjoyed the sunset near the Castillo San Felipe El Morro and finished the night eating tapas at Rosa de Triana! For the first time I decided to do a small video of the day! Obviously I'm not the most skilled in the world of videography but I think it's pretty cute for being the first video ever!

Enjoy!










No Comments

Chymere Anais said...

I can't wait to visit PR! The photos are beautiful and I adore that dress. You guys make really incredible couple, btw.

-Chymere Anais

[New site URL: www.sweetheart-chronicles.blogspot.com ]

Ashley of Southern (California) Belle said...

I hope you are having a lovely spring break! This dress is beyond gorgeous on you and you and the hubs are so cute ♥

xo

Ashley

Southern (California) Belle

Yésica Isabel said...

Qué bellos!! Me encantannn toditaasssss <3

Nydia said...

thanks Chymere! hope you can visit someday =D!

Nydia said...

we had a great time! I’m so glad I saved this dress trough out the years, is a beauty!

Nydia said...

gracias Yésica!