Black Floral

Sunday, March 24


Past weekend my sister and I did a little bonding shopping for some Spring goodies. One of the items I brought home was this lovely black floral print dress from Forever 21. I love the contrast of the black with the side pink flower pattern. And the price... less than $18. Who said that looking chic had to be expensive? Kept a pretty simple look adding my quilted navy blue bag with gold/cream heels from BCBGeneration. I also did my nails, which is always a fun way to accessorize an outfit. I choose a bright coral/red color with a cute pink glitter nail for contrast!

Cant wait to wear this dress in a more casual way!

Have a wonderful Sunday*

xo

Nydia


PS: Here is ridiculously perfect day. Bright blue skies and perfect sun, great for some beach or pool time!






No Comments

Jennifer Whitney Ladideux said...

Love your blog! This dress is so chic for Spring. Now following you via bloglovin'

XO from San Francisco,

http://la-di-deux.blogspot.com

melissa ward said...

Gorge dress

Street Lily said...

seriously cute girl. soooo jealous of a beautiful day and sun time. must be amazing

http://streetlily.blogspot.com