Currently obsessed with...

Thursday, March 21

TV:

My older sister always talked to me about Pretty Little Liars and how much she loves it but I never found the time or the inspiration to sit and watch every single season. It wasn’t until a few weeks back that I decided to do so. The girls are absolutely beautiful and the story is quite interesting. Is a veeeery girly show with a lot of drama  which sometimes is necessary in my life... as long as it’s fake! hahaha...


Music:

Ed Sheeran: His voice is just breathtaking, and his music so profound and sincere. I’ve been listening to Give Me Love non-stop since the first time I heard it, love the live version.



I’m not a BIG fan of electronic music (not compared to my husband or my sister in law) but this song is just fun! Perfect for Summer <3

Maroon 5 - Lucky Strike <3



BOOKS:

“I used to dream about escaping my ordinary life, but my life was never ordinary. 
I had simply failed to notice how extraordinary it was.” 

Last week I finished reading Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs.  It’s quite different from anything I’ve read before. It mixes a very interesting and kind of creepy collection of photographs between the text. It’s about a young boy named Jacob and his journey to understand the story behind his grandfather’s death and his collection of strange photographs and the children that appear on them. His curiosity and need to understand takes him to an unforgettable and lifechanging adventure to an abandoned orphanage on a Welsh Island.  There he discovers Miss Peregrine and the home of Peculiar Children. 

Must read if you like mystery, adventure and love stories!




No Comments