Different ways to wear: White Blouse

Tuesday, March 26


ONE blouse THREE outfits.



This is the same Forever 21 blouse used in three totally different outfits! All of them are pretty casual but yet stylish and fun. The first look is from Spring Florals post. For this outfit I went for a splash of color  with the floral print shorts and layering with the green top! The second one may be my favorite! Love the combination of white-on-white just with a little bit of color on the lips. The last look was what I wore to visit Newport Beach  to have dinner&shop back on October when I traveled to California!

Having a blouse like this would give you endless options of styling it! 

Hope you feel inspired,

Nydia

No Comments

Kyla said...

All of these looks are so great! I especially love the third look - the blouse paired with the skirt is so sweet.

Mandi Roach said...

Hi there! I have ventured over from another blog where I saw your button. I'm enjoying this little peek into your world! Just lovely!

I’m hosting a super duper group giveaway, on my blog. Don’t miss out! And if you’d like to be a co-host on my next giveaway, I would be honored!

XOXO, Mandi @ All My Happy Endings