Let the colors burst!

Wednesday, March 13


     I just arrived from a long day of work. I had a wedding on a beautiful hacienda on the northeast countryside of the Island. The theme was all western chic. It was a long but fun day! I have a lot of work ahead of me with all the weddings I’ve photographed recently and I’m pretty excited of showing them to all of you =) But for now I deserve a nap and a shopping day haha...

    Anyway, I haven’t had the time on the past days to take outfit pictures except yesterday when I wore my white Zara peplum skirt with my striped pink and red top! I added an additional color with the blue wedges!

More posts coming this week <3

xo

Nydia




No Comments

melissa ward said...

Such a fab look luv those wedges

Carlee, Almost Endearing said...

Beautiful photos of the wedding and love your outfit.
Carlee
Almost Endearing

Breakfast at Cindi's said...

Such a pretty outfit ! Love the shoes and blouse.

xo,
Cindi

Breakfast at Cindi’s

Debs said...

that top looks like it's from style mint, love the colors

Romantique Obsession