Petals

Friday, March 29


The first time I saw this shorts it was love at first sight! The light green color and the petal cut of them is super adorable, just perfect for Spring. For this outfit I wanted to keep a simple and vintage look! So I grabbed my floral print bralette, with a light cardigan and to finish the outfit, I added my rounded sunnies that give an extra touch for the Spring sunny vibe I was going for!  If you want to see another outfit I wore with this top click here!

Hope all of you are having a wonderful day,

Until next post!

Nydia



No Comments

isabel pinto said...

I love your blog! You are an inspiration :)
Where are your sandals? kisses

Nydia said...

Hey Isabel! They are from BCBGeneration! =)
thanks for visiting <3

signaturechic said...

hi dear! I just came across your blog and I love it! you have great style and you are so pretty hun..would you be interested in following each other via GFC and Bloglovin? I always return the follow..leave me a comment to let me know
http://signaturechic.blogspot.com/

Ashley of Southern (California) Belle said...

You seriously have the best Forever 21! I've been looking for a cute crop top but haven't found one yet. Plus, you were made for adorable outfits like this! You have me longing for summer ♥

xo

Ashley

Southern (California) Belle