Spring Florals

Sunday, March 17


Hello Everyone*

Hope all of you had an amazing weekend!

This was the outfit I wore today! Super casual and comfy look for some grocery shopping and staying at home with family! I styled a cream & orange floral print shorts with a simple gold button up blouse from F21 and for a more visual interest I added my Zara forest green top for layering (which apparently I can’t take off.. love it!) As for accessories: my club-master sunglasses, gold/blue necklace and ankle booties!  

Don’t forget to visit my latest post! I made a small wishlist for Spring/Summer =D

Until next post,

Nydia





No Comments

Kristina said...

Gorgeous Nydia! I just love all of the fun colors you have in your closet :)

Kristina
kristina in retrowoter

Sue said...

love it! totally would wear this xx