The SUN is on my SIDE

Monday, March 4


Hello!

Hope all of you are having a wonderful Monday* Here has been raining pretty much all day, which is nice! I’m currently working on some weddings I have to turn in this week. I’m so anxious to finish them and show them to all of you at my photography blog =) !!!

Ok... Now more on my outfit...

I wore this during the weekend to I spend some time with my sister-in-law, Dacil. We went out for dinner and stopped at Old San Juan to walk a bit and take some pictures. The outfit is really simple and  spring inspired. The lace white top, light green high-waisted maxi skirt and statement necklace are all from Forever 21. I added tones of pink with the lips and bag for a more colorful look!

Until next post,

Nydia 








No Comments

Jordyn said...

Such a cute spring time outfit!
Jordyn
theprettylovelyblog.blogspot.com

Ashley of Southern (California) Belle said...

Just gorgeous! I love this outfit so much. It screams summer while being comfortable yet chic. I love that necklace too!

xo

Ashley

Southern (California) Belle

Sue said...

Your outfit screams spring for sure!

No Model Lady said...

Love this look! So fresh and fun!

Kristina said...

Wow! This is gorgeous, and totally you girl!
I love love that skirt and the lace top paired together!