Brush Love

Monday, April 29


Hello Everyone!

Today I bring you a hair post! The lovely people from Brush Love send me a few goodies: two hair brushes (ceramic thermal hair brush & finish style brush) and the hair therapy wrap. I will explain to you step by step how I used them and the finished result! 


The first thing I did was wash my hair and then put some Fructis Sleek and Shine Leave-In conditioner into my damp hair. Once I heated up the Therapy wrap, I left it for about 15 minutes in my hair to help penetrate the deep conditioner. Then, I used the ceramic thermal hair brush (orange one) to accelerate the process of drying my hair. This brush is amazing! I love how quickly my hair dries and the volume it gives to my thin hair =D! As a final step I used the Finish Style Brush to comb my hair. 

I would certainly recommend for you to stop by Brush Love at take a look at all the 
great products they have! What do you think about how it turn out?

Let me know,

Nydia
_________________________________________________________

Hoy les traigo un post sobre cabello! Las personas encantadoras de Brush Love me enviaron varios artículos entre ellos dos cepillos (ceramic thermal hair brush y el finish style brush) y una envoltura de tratamiento para el cabello (hair therapy wrap). Les explicaré paso a paso cómo los utilicé y el resultado final!

Lo primero que hice fue lavarme el pelo y colocarme un poco de Fructis Sleek and Shine Leave-In conditioner  en mi pelo húmedo. Una vez calenté la envoltura, lo dejé por aproximadamente 15 minutos en el cabello para ayudar penetrar el acondicionador. Para el secado, usé el cepillo de cerámica climatizado (el color naranja) para acelerar el proceso. Este cepillo es increíble! Me encanta lo rápido que funciona y el volúmen que le da a mi cabello que es extremadamente fino! Como último paso, utilicé el Finish Style Brush (color azul/blanco) para un cepillado final!

Sin duda les recomiendo que echen un vistazo a la página de Brush Love para que vean todos lo productos que ofrecen. 

¿Qué piensas del resultado final? Me dejas saber!

Hasta el próximo post,

Nydia






No Comments

Carmen said...

What a great post, I´ve never thought about putting a plastic wrap on my hair while the deep conditioner works!
xx
www.clothesandcamera.com

Yésica Isabel said...

yo quieroooo