CUT-OUTS

Tuesday, April 9


YEAH! At last, I found a top with the cut out trend! I was searching for one that would be versatile and not that expensive, and saw this cute one at PacSun for less than 15$! I wore it with my tribal maxi skirt, wedges and a silver/black neclacke. The outfit was very neutral so a pop of color was necessary! I  choose Maybelline’s Vivid Rose lipstick and bright tones of blue for the nails! I’ve been working on several weddings (editing/making photobooks) and also reading a lot. I kinda have a personal goal on trying to read all the books I can this year! Reading has always been a passion of mine. I don’t have a specific quantity or the books, I’m choosing as I go. I’ve read four books on the past weeks: The book of Jane, Gone Girl, El prisionero del Cielo and Miss Peregrine Home for Peculiar Children (I know... the title is a bit long haha!) At the moment I'm reading One Day by British author David Nicholls but I’ll soon tell everything about them on the Currently obssesed posts!

Any of you like to read? Any recommendations?

Until next post,

Nydia

__________________________________________________________

Por fin conseguí una camisa con cortes a los lados! Llevaba ya un tiempo en la búsqueda de una camisa con ésta tendencia y la encontré en PacSun (muy económica por cierto). Como pueden ver, es en color gris y en algodón, muy cómoda y versátil. Aquí me la puse con una falda larga negra y crema, plataformas y un collar plata/negro.  Para darle un poco de color a este outfit me coloqué un labial color rosa intenso (es de Maybelline, se llama Vivid Rose para todas aquellas que quieran saber). En estos pasados días he estado trabajando con varias bodas y además leyendo mucho! He terminado cuatro libros en las pasadas semanas: The book of Jane, Gone Girl, El prisionero del Cielo y Miss Peregrine Home for Peculiar Children (un poco largo el título lo se! jajaja) Tengo una meta personal este año de leer lo más que pueda. No tengo cantidad, ni libros específicos, ahora mismo estoy leyendo One Day del autor británico David Nicholls pero les contaré luego de cada uno en mi post: Currently obssesed! 

¿A ustedes les gusta leer? ¿Tienen alguna recomendación? Me dejan saber!

Un abrazo a todas,

Nydia





No Comments

Toni Carr said...

Cute top!

Heather Belle said...

Girl you are too cute! Just found your lovely little blog! I'm loving that skirt :)
xo Heather
http://ahopelessnotebook.blogspot.com/

Carmen said...

That´s a really great top and I love how you combined it :)
xx
www.clothesandcamera.com

The Magpie said...

For months I have been trying to figure out why you look familiar and then BAM! It hits me. You could totally be a Kardashian sister!!

Meg
themagpieblog.com

Nydia said...

hahaha... really!? Well, maybe I’m a lost cousin =P

xo