DOTS

Sunday, April 7


HEY!

I hope you’re enjoying your Sunday. Here in Puerto Rico is so sunny and pretty, perfect for a day of soaking up the sun =D You can tell that it’s almost summer, and although everything looks beautiful, I know the heat that waits ahead will not be easy. That’s why now is THE perfect time to wear outfits like this: with long sleeves  I mean =D (I have a LOT of long-sleeved blouses, I love them!). Here I used my chambray top with black polka dots pants and my pair of white converse. You can tell is a casual and comfy look. The color red is always a classic when styling black and white pieces. The clubmaster sunglasses and lipstick complete the look and helps it be a bit more fun. 

What do you think about this outfit?
 Let me know =D

Until next post,

Nydia

PS: Black and white for some strange reason are in trend know during Spring. Don’t get me wrong I love it and can’t wait to wear an outfit with different prints of this colors! Do you guys like the trend?

__________________________________________________________


HOLA!

Espero que estén disfrutando su domingo. Aquí en Puerto Rico está bellamente soleado perfecto para irse de playa. Se nota que ya estamos casi en verano, y aunque todo se ve hermoso, sé que el calor que nos espera no será NADA fácil. Ahora es el momento de aprovechar vestirse con atuendos como éste:  me refiero las mangas largas (me encantan!). Aquí utilicé mi chambray con un pantalón negro de puntos blancos y converse blancas. Es un look muy casual y a su vez cómodo! Las gafas y el labial fueron el toque perfecto para hacer del outfit un poco más divertido  ya que el color rojo siempre es un clásico al combinar el negro y blanco. 

¿Qué tal les parece éste look?

Hasta la prómixa,

Nydia

El negro y en blanco están en tendencia ahora en Primavera! Qué creen? Le gusta?
Yo estoy loca por hacer un outtfit con patrones/prints en blanco y negro!



No Comments

Carmen said...

Lovely combination :)
xx
www.clothesandcamera.com

the pocketbook said...

you are beautiful!! cute blog

xx
http://thepocketbookblogg.blogspot.com/

Melissa Pereira said...

Nydia!!!! I didn't even know you were back! I missed you!!!!!

You look GORGEOUS in your wedding dress!!!!!

Love all your recent looks! Can't wait to see more!

xo
Melissa
http://sweetstylesbymelissa.blogspot.com