Pink Lace

Tuesday, April 2


Hello World*

Hope everything is wonderful! Here I present yesterday’s outfit. I wanted to feel simple and feminine, and this light pink lace dress from PacSun is just that. I love how it fits and it has an opened back which is sooo pretty. It’s kind of a bummer that I don’t have a photo of the back, but next time I will make sure to show you guys!  To complement the dress I added my lavender&silver necklace with my cream/gold sandals from BCBG (also seen here). As for makeup everything is quite light but as always I love to add that pop of color on the lips, in this case: a bright pink! What I like the most of this look is that by adding a denim jacket it went from soft to a more casual everyday look! What do you girls think? Let me know!

Until next post,

Nydia
__________________________________________________________

Hola a todos, espero que todo esté de maravilla donde quiera que se encuentren =D Aquí les presento el look de ayer. Quería sentirme sencilla y a la vez femenina así que opté por ponerme un traje corto de encaje color rosado claro. Lo combiné con mis nuevas sandalias de BCBG (también las utilicé en este post) y un collar pegado al cuello plateado/violeta claro. De maquillaje me gusta un look natural sin olvidar un poco de color en los labios, en esta ocasión un color rosa vivo! Lo más que me gusta de este atuendo es que puede verse más casual con tan sólo añadirle un denim jacket. El que ven en las fotos es de American Eagle y lo tengo desde hacen siglos! jaja =) Cómo les parece este look primaveral?

Un abrazo,

Nydia





No Comments

Brooke @ Silver Lining said...

This color looks so great with your skin. And I need to see pictures of the back! It looks so pretty.

Brooke
silverliningtheblog.com

Chymere Anais said...

so cute! Love the dress and how it's paired with a jean jacket for casuality!
So spring/summer! Love.

-Chymere Anais

Chymere Anais said...

ahh you wrote in spanish!! = )

Sue said...

ahh te ves muy linda! me encata ese soft and feminine look!

melissa ward said...

Lovely

Kristina said...

The pink color is gorgeous with your skin tone! And those heels, oh goodness, they're gorgeous! :)

Kristina
kristina in retroworter

ps. I love your lip color as well!

3fstreet said...

great blog!

Maria B said...

Beautiful!! What's the name of the lipstick you are wearing in the pictures?? -thebeautymail.blogspot.com

Nydia said...

It’s called: Night blooming / Mac =D