Still into you

Thursday, April 11


This was what I wore yesterday. I had a small date with the husband =) We went for dinner and then to the movies. The 90’s girl that lives in me wanted to see Jurassic Park in 3d (how awesome!? hahaha) buuuut we decided to watch Olympus has fallen instead, you know... a grown up movie =P. I styled my leopard print skirt with my studded peter pan collar pepulm top (wow! that was a lot of explaining for a top!) Added a cute pair of sunglasses and a denim/leather motorcycle jacket for those cold moments in the movie theater. I will soon make a Different ways to wear post for this skirt. I’ve have worn it in many occasions and want to share how versatile it can be!

In other matters, I’m the happiest girl because Paramore released their new album and I’ve been listening to it non-stop! Here is the link for their new video: Still into you. Hope every single one of you are having a beautiful day. Remember to follow me at: Bloglovin & Instagram!

Until next post,

Nydia

__________________________________________________________


Aquí les muestro el atuendo de ayer. Tuve un pequeño date con mi esposo, fuimos a cenar y luego a ver una película. La niña de los años 90 en mí moría por ver Jurassic Park jajaja pero nos decidimos por Olympus has fallen. Me puse algo divertido mezclando un print de leopardo con una camisa peplum blanca con studs en el cuello estilo peter pan. Añadí una gafas color perla y un jacket en mahón/cuero para esos momentos de frío en el cine. Pronto les estaré haciendo un post de diferentes formas de usar esta falda ya que es una de mis favoritas y llevo muchísimo tiempo con ella =D.

Estoy contentísina porque Paramore (mi banda preferida) sacó su nuevo álbum y me fascina! Aquí les dejo el link de su nuevo video =D —> Still into you. Espero que estén pasando un lindo día, y recuerden seguirme por Bloglovin e Instagram!

Un abrazo,

Nydia 







No Comments

Sue said...

This outfit gives you such a beautiful shape! I am sucker for Leopard so, me encanto el look ;)

Gustė said...

great outfit :)

Amanda said...

oh wow u look so beautiful =)

misshollyrose said...

I love the skirt & your smile!

MISSHOLLYROSE.COM

Ashley of Southern (California) Belle said...

This outfit is wonderful! I would never think to wear a peplum top with a skirt because I think it would make me look lumpy. But you put this together flawlessly! You have definitely given me some inspiration here ♥

xo

Ashley

Southern (California) Belle

Melissa Pereira said...

LOVE!


xo
Melissa
http://sweetstylesbymelissa.blogspot.com