it was all YELLOW

Thursday, May 23


Yesterday was Jayson’s last day of college classes so we decided to grab something to eat with some of his classmates. Even though it was raining like crazy, I wanted to wear something colorful and pretty. It stop pouring eventually so I had the break to take some pics! Recently I grab a pair of this famous shorts from Zara (skort I think they are calling them) with a cute yellow type of sweater top. I added the blue bag and red lips for a more of a color block outfit. What do you think about this look?

 Let me know!

Nydia
_________________________________________________________

Ayer Jayson culminó su semestre universitario y decidimos ir a comer con algunos de sus compañeros de clase. Aunque se pasó todo el día lloviendo, me dio tiempo a tomarme varias fotos.  Quería ponerme algo colorido así que me puse una camisa estilo suéter color amarillo con unos cortos de Zara (famosos por su estilo falda). Para crear un look color block añadí una cartera azul y un labial rojo. ¿Qué tal les parece este atuendo?

Me dejan saber!

Nydia




No Comments

A N D Y S T Y L E said...

hey, you look beautiful, nice look ;) kiss andy

Mara de Almeida said...

Gorgeous look, really love that skirt. The hint of blue was a great idea x

talkingpickles.blogspot.com

Carmen said...

Great skort, I like the combination with yellow :)
xx
www.clothesandcamera.com

melissa ward said...

stunning color on u

Heather Belle said...

Love that pretty yellow color on you!!
xo Heather
http://ahopelessnotebook.blogspot.com/

FASHION ICE said...

what a gorg outfit, so bright and refreshing! great shoes and bag