L O V E

Thursday, May 2



Hello Everyone! Hope all of you are doing really, really well! Today I bring you an outfit post Yeah!
Like many of you already know, I’m a HUGE fan of finding new/different ways to wear the same item. So, for today’s look I choose my red maxi skirt from Forever 21. I styled it in a pretty casual way with a graphic tee and my new Zara black bag (I wanted a black bag for a while now, glad I found this baby).  The necklace I’m wearing is from Jewels + Malls, you can visit their Facebook page to take a look at all their cute necklaces among other pretty accessories! What do you think about this colorful and simple attire? Let me know!

Until next post,

Nydia

PS: Have you seen Zara’s Spring/Summer Collection? It’s gorgeous, I wanted to buy everything! 

_________________________________________________________

Hola todos! Espero que se encuentren muy, muy bien. Hoy les traigo un outfit! Ustedes saben que me encanta sacarle provecho a mis piezas de ropa así que decidí ponerme esta falda roja de Forever 21 que es una belleza, me la compré hace un tiempo en especial por 12$! La combiné de manera casual con una camisa de algodón y mi nueva cartera negra de Zara! El collar es de Jewels + Malls, pueden visitar su página de Facebook para echarle un vistazo a sus collares y hermosos accesorios. 

Espero que les guste éste look!

Nydia

PS: Visité a la tienda Zara con Jayson y me enamoré de toooodo! Sus colecciones de Primavera/Verano nunca decepcionan! ¿La han visto? ¿Qué piezas le gustan? 



No Comments

Catriona Munnik said...

I love the red maxi! I also work my maxi skirt with a graphic T this summer. You look lovely Nydia

Chymere Anais said...

I love this! Casual and flowy and pretty all at once! Inspired.

-Chymere A.

www.chymerecalifornian.blogspot.com

Aly said...

This is such a gorgeous outfit! Love it <3

simplyme93.blogspot.com