Let it go

Saturday, May 25


Hello everyone. Hope you’re having a wonderful day! Today I bring you an outfit post. Yesterday I wore my favorite faux leather skirt with a cream and black striped bralette. I wore an opened cardigan to feel not that exposed and a pair of sandals to keep a comfortable attire.

I can’t deny that yesterday was not my best day. But I thank God for Jayson, my family and friends whom lifted up my spirits. Like I heard/read before: there are billions of people in the world and you're going to let only one ruin your day? I don’t think so!  So I went with my sister shopping to distract myself and found the pleated skirt I wanted for just $13 (SCORE* regularly $ 45). Then I spent some time with my nephew. I gave him a huge hug and I said to myself: this is worth it! So girls... if you feel sad, upset or you’re not having a great day think of all the good things in your life worth living for. I assure you that all the bad things will vanish!

Have a fun memorial day weekend (for anyone on the US or PR)

Nydia
_________________________________________________________

Hola todas (os)! Espero que estén pasando un lindo sábado. Hoy les traigo un atuendo del día! Me puse una de mis faldas preferidas estilo cuero con un bralette de rayas crema y negro. Para no sentirme tan expuesta me coloque un abrigo abierto tejido y una sandalias para conservar en look cómodo. 

No les puedo negar que ayer tuve un día medio extraño, pero le doy gracias a Dios por Jayson, mi familia y amigos quienes me  levantaron los ánimos.  Cómo dicen por ahí: hay billones de personas en el mundo y vas a dejar que una te dañe el día? No creo! Así que me fui un ratito a las tiendas para distraerme y conseguí la falda de tabletas que quería por sólo 13$ (precio regular 45$) Luego estuve con mi sobrino y le di un gran abrazo y me dije: esto si vale la pena! Así que chicas si se sienten triste o molestas piensen en todo por lo que vale la pena vivir y sonreír. Les aseguro que todo lo malo se esfumará!

Bello fin de semana largo (para todos en PR Y EU)

Nydia




No Comments

melissa ward said...

Great message , needed that today :) fab look

Carmen said...

Lovely outfit, the cardigan looks so cute :)
xx
www.clothesandcamera.com

Elegance and Mommyhood said...

Hi Nydia. I am Ada & I just recently stumbled upon your blog (so glad I did). =) You have Cute Bohemian Style. Like today the Cozy Thick Cardigan looks great & Effortless paired with that Faux Leather Girly Skirt. You can totally pull it off with the bandeau top, too.

Before I leave I wanted to let you know that I run a Weekly Feature on Sundays where I group what I consider THE BEST LOOKS of each week, in my opinion. Check it out below because this week I included you in it.

http://elegancepersonification.blogspot.com/2013/05/weeks-best-looks-may-26th-2013.html

I am now your newest Reader & Follower. Hope you stop by my page & support me by following back. Thanks so much. Ada. =)

FASHION ICE said...

that crop top is fabulous! great styling

Nydia said...

Glad to help! <3 =)

Nydia said...

Thanks for letting me know and following my blog =)

Lychee Darling said...

This outfit is amazing, you are gorgeous, and so is your blog. The end.

lycheestyle.blogspot.com

Nydia said...

thanks! That’s so sweet of you! I’m gad you liked it! <3