Summer 2013 Playlist

Tuesday, May 28

Hello my loves! Today I bring you a list of songs that I’m loving for Summer. You will listen to awesome oldies, a bit of mainstream and a few of my new favorites.
_________________________________________________________

Hola a todas! Hoy lest traigo mi lista de canciones preferidas para el Verano 2013. Escucharán/verán algunas ya un poco viejitas, otras que ya están en la radio y algunas de mis favoritas.



1) Alive - Empire of the Sun

If your into their song "We are the people" you’ll sure love this one! / Si han escuchado su canción  "We are the people” de seguro les gustará esta! 







2) Get Lucky - Daft Punk

I had to add this one to the list! It has an unique vibe that makes you want to dance ... and who doesn’t love to dance? haha / Tenía que añadir esta canción a la lista. Tiene un ritmo súper pegajoso, te dan ganas de bailar .... y a quien no le gusta bailar? jaja




3) Love Somebody - Maroon 5
Such a great song to sing along with friends on your way to the beach. Love it! / Es perfecta para cantar con tus amigos de camino a la playa con los cristales abajo =D







4) Kill the light - Kitten
This is just only one of their greats songs! I also recommend: Japanese Eyes and Cut it out! / Esta es otra de sus buenas canciones. También les recomiendo Japanese Eyes y Cut it out!



5) Mother’s Protect (Goldroom Remix) - Niki & The Dove 
This is the dance kinda tropical version song of the original one. Which has a more indie style with an 80’s vibe. Both are great! / Esta es la versión “dance” (haste media tropical) de la original. La cual tiene un ritmo más indie. Ambas son muy buenas!


6) Big Jet Plane - Angus and Julia Stone
This song is by the Stone brothers. Love the sweet and soft tone of it. There are many versions of this song but there’s nothing like the original. / Es una canción súper dulce y suave. Existen muchas versiones de esta canción pero ninguna como la original.




7) Everlasting light - The Black Keys 
Can you ever go wrong with a The Black Keys song? / Es imposible equivocarse con una canción de The Black Keys.



8) Fantasy - MS MR
This is one of my recent new favorite bands! I also love Bones and Hurricane. / MS MR se han convertido en una de mis bands preferidas. Me paso escuchando  Bones y Hurricane. 


9) Paris  - Friendly Fires
Paris it’s a pretty old song but it never gets old for me. It makes me happy! / Esta canción es un poco vieja en cuestión de tiempo pero me encanta escucharla todo el tiempo. Me hace felíz =D







10) Fast in my Car - Paramore
This is the first track of their new album. It’s a perfect mix of fun and pop/rock! Needless to say the whole self titled album is pretty damn good! / Es la primera canción de su nuevo álbum. Es la mezcla perfecta de diversión y pop/rock. Y seta demás mencionarles que soy fan de todo su CD!







11) The End - Kings of Leon
The rhythm reminds me of the beach, ocean waves and sunset. / El ritmo me acuerda al sol, playa y un hermoso atardecer.






12) This Ladder is ours - The Joy Formidable 
I heard this song for the first time on the radio, I instantly loved it. / Escuché esta canción por primera vez en la radio e inmediatamente me encantó. Me acuerda mucho a Metric.




13) Drink the Water - Eisley 
Just click to the link and listen to the amazing soft sound of this song / Opriman en link y tomen su tiempo a esuchar esta canción!







14) Young and beautiful - Lana del Rey 
Please listen to the full soundtrack of The Great Gatsby, perfect combination of modern with a timeless vibe / Les quiero recomendar que escuchen el soundtrack completo de The Great Gatsby está buenísimo!







15) Long distance call - Phoenix 
One of my all time favorite songs! Great fun beat to it! / Aquí les comparto una de mis canciones preferidas de todos los tiempos =D Tiene un ritmo súper divertido!







I hope you guys have the time to listen to the songs and 
even like a few ones along the way. Here is the entire playlist on youtube.

Have a great day! 


No Comments

Nini Kat said...

I love 1 and 6! :)

Elegance and Mommyhood said...

I will make sure to check some of these out. Thanks for posting them.

You are welcome about the feature. Please support my blog by following me back. Thanks.

Chymere Anais said...

!Grandes canciones! Enchanta que muchos de estos tambien esp. 2, 3, 5, 9, 11, y 14.

limecakes said...

Tienes muy buen gusto en la musica. Saludos desde PR.