Different Ways to Wear: Skater Skirt

Thursday, June 20


I truly believe in maximizing your wardrobe. This helps expand my creativity, pushing me to think of new outfits by repeating the same item. As seen in the four pictures, I'm wearing a skater skirt  in a beautiful coral color. It is very feminine and summery, and since it was only $12 it has been a great investment for this season (if you do the math the cost per wear is ridiculously low!) I have styled it with denim shirts/vest, floral pattern tops, and colorful stripes, all of them completely different, representing my style every single time.

Which one is your favorite?

  I leave the links of each outfit so that you can know more about each of them.

Until next post,
Nydia

PS: Remember to follow me via Bloglovin
_________________________________________________________

Soy fiel creyente de maximizar tu guardarropa. Esto me ayuda a expandir mi creatividad, componiendo nuevos atuendos repitiendo una misma pieza. Como ven en las cuatro fotografías,  llevo puesto una falda color coral estilo skater. La misma es muy femenina y veraniega, y por sólo 12$ ha sido una increíble inversión, ya que la he podido utilizar en muchas ocasiones para esta temporada.  Desde camisas en mahón, con estampado de flores,  hasta blusas de listas, he creado looks totalmente diferentes, pero al mismo tiempo que representan mi estilo. 

¿Cuál de todos es su favorito? 

 Les dejo los links de cada atuendo para que pueda saber más detalles de cada uno de ellos. 

Hasta la próxima,
Nydia

PS: Recuerde seguirme via Bloglovin

No Comments

A N D Y S T Y L E said...

love them all,I really like your style :) xx

Madelyn Vogler said...

I love them all as well! The combination between the 4 are so different!
I do however adore the acid wash denim shirt with the bauble necklace :), but then again the stripes are so IN, and then of course the jean vest! Ah so lovely.

I believe reinventing certain articles of clothing is so important, it absolutely keeps me creative. I do however have a pair of printed pants that I find myself wearing the same. exact. way. boring! I need a inter-revention! haha.

-Madelyn

Coco said...

You're so good at styling a skater skirt. I love the 1st outfit the most x

Sue Figueroa said...

Super!!!! me gustan todos

Carmen said...

I really like the last combination, that striped top looks great :)
xx
www.clothesandcamera.com

Ashley of Southern (California) Belle said...

This is my favorite skirt of yours and I love how you remix it every time! I think this skirt looks wonderful with stripes :)

xo

Ashley

Southern (California) Belle

Anthea Lau said...

omg your coral skater skirt is super beautiful and what a striking colour!! I'm dying to get my hands on one of those as well xoxo

Check out my new blogpost featuring SUCK IS FREE label launch in Sydney! :)
A
xx
http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

Sarah Mc. said...

That skirt is so flirty and fun! And one of my favorite colors.