Pink Version

Saturday, June 29


 Like I mentioned on my Red, white and blue post for this outfit I was going for the same style but with different tones and colors. I wore my studded shorts (which I’ve been wearing too much lately) with a graphic top and a cute pink blazer. Adding some length with my silver/minty heels and a lovely pink lip to finish the look! Tomorrow is my nephew’s birthday so I’m super excited, he turns 2. That makes me so nostalgic, he’s growing up so fast! Can’t wait to celebrate with him and my family. 

Have a wonderful night!

Nydia
_________________________________________________________

Como les mencioné en el pasado post para este atuendo quería utilizar algo similar pero con diferentes colores y tonos. Escogí mis cortos destruidos con detalles de tachuelas en plata con una camisa gráfica y un blazer rosado. Añadí mis tacones menta/plata y finalicé el look con un labial rosado. Mañana es el cumpleaños #2 de mi sobrino, estoy muy emocionada y a la vez nostálgica crecen demasiado rápido =‘(  jaja No puedo esperar a celebrar con él y mi familia.

Que tengan una hermosa noche, hasta la próxima!

Nydia




No Comments

Carmen said...

Great outfit, these heels look gorgeous!!
xx
www.clothesandcamera.com

Rachel said...

That's a really cute blazer, and I love the studs on your heels!

Hannah Gottlieb-Graham said...

Colored blazers are the BEST! Such a bright and fun statement!

Xo, Hannah

sweetsweetnoir.net