True Summer

Sunday, June 16


I love mixing bold and vivid colors for Summer. One of my buys for the Spring/Summer seasons was this super cute coral skirt. I have worn it in several occasions, so expect a different ways to wear post soon! For this outfit I paired it with a white and blue striped top, added a green bag and blue shoes to keep the color blocking theme. Today I will be spending time with my family and hopefully tomorrow I can have some pool or beach time, is incredibly hot here so I have to make the best of it!

 Hope all of you have a lovely Sunday.

 Enjoy the latest posts,

Nydia

_________________________________________________________



Me encanta mezclar colores vivos para el Verano. Una de mis compras para esta temporada fue la falda color coral que ven en las fotos. Ya me la he puesto en diferentes atuendos, así que pronto verán el post de diferentes manera de usar! Decidí combinarla con una camisa de lista azul y blanca, con zapatos azul y cartera de mano verde para crear el estilo color block. Hoy estaré disfrutando del día con mi familia y si no llueve mañana espero poder ir a la playa o a la piscina para aprovechar este calor que ofrece junio.

Espero que todas tengan un lindo domingo,

Nydia 

No Comments

Sharina said...

Truly a fan of your photos, composition, layouting, everything ♥ Not just another fashion blog, you have here! Keep up the good work, Nydia!

poziomka said...

I'm in love with that outfit!!
xoxo