Floral Blues

Monday, September 30


This year I'm super excited for Fall fashion! You must know that I'm a color/brightness addict, but I'm learning to admire/love darker shades, army prints and leather... lots and lots of leather. I like to incorporate this trends in my wardrobe in comfy, fun ways that are obviously appropriate for the weather and my lifestyle.  I bought the pleated skirt I'm wearing in the photos below for my trip to Europe. I've already worn it several times but I plan to keep the outfits coming. I styled it with blue top, shoes and red details! Hope you like this look. Remember to follow me on Bloglovin and Instragram.

Unitl next post,
Nydia
_______________________________________________________

Este año estoy sumamente emocionada por las tendencias de Otoño. Ya deben saber que adoro los colores vivos y vibrantes pero, estoy comenzando a admirar tonos más oscuros, los estampados militares y piezas en cuero. Como la falda que llevo puesta en las fotos abajo. La misma la compré para mi viaje a Europa y ya me la he puesto en varias ocasiones, pero no pienso dejarla descansar. Para este look  lo combiné con un top y zapatos azules y tonos de rojo. Me encanta como estos tres colores se complementan. Espero que les guste este outfit.  Recuerden seguirme por Bloglovin e Instragram.

Hasta la próxima,
Nydia

No Comments

Ana Leote said...

Love it!

xx

http://analeote.blogspot.pt/

Ashley of Southern (California) Belle said...

This is such a great skirt! I especially love it with the blue wedges :)

xo

Ashley

Southern (California) Belle

Jenelle S said...

I love red & blue together! www.nellecreations.com

Miche said...

Such a cute look! Love it!
http://www.buttonsandbirdcages.com

Chymere A. said...

cute skirt!

...and guess what? I tagged you in The Sunshine Award! For rules and information, I've linked it for you to check out: http://chymere-anais.blogspot.com/2013/10/the-sunshine-award.html I look forward to your participation.

Gustė said...

you look gorgeous! :))

Agnes in Wonderland said...

Really nice outfit, i especially like the shoes, are they comfy ? :)