Let it happen

Wednesday, September 4

I was so happy when I found this gorgeous colorful maxi skirt with slits for only 12$!! I was viewing it for I while at PacSun (it’s from Kendall and Kylie’s collection) but didn’t want to pay the retail price which was 40$. So you girls can imagine my excitement when I saw it was more than a 50% off =D You can easily dress it up for date or down for a day at the beach. For this outfit I went for an in between; a casual chic vibe adding my Shoedazzle mint/silver platforms and my favorite hat. I’m obsessed with finding more hats for Fall season (you can check out my Pinterest board)! I want a nude one as well as a dark burgundy, do you know where I can find one? 
Any suggestions please leave a comment! Hope you like this outfit!

Nydia
________________________________________________________

Ya se imaginaran mi emoción cuando encontré esta falda maxi por tan sólo 12$. Llevaba tiempo ojeando la misma en PacSun (es de la colección de las hermanas Kendall y Kylie) pero no quería pagar su precio total de más de 40$, y gracias a los fabulosos especiales la conseguí en más de un 50% de descuento. Me encanta los hermosos colores que tiene, la puedo usar para salir a cenar o hasta ir a la playa. Para este atuendo quise mantener un balance entre lo chic y lo casual. La combiné con una camisa negra, plataformas menta y mi sombrero preferido. Hablando de sombreros estoy anisosa por encontrar uno color crema(nude) y otro en vino oscuro para Otoño. Estoy buscando maneras de llevar las hermosas tendencias sin tener que sacrificar mi comodidad (vivir en el trópico y utlizar bufandas no va de la mano jaja), tengo hasta una colección de looks para inspirarme en Pinterest! Si conocen de un lugar donde lo pueda conseguir, me dejan un comentario! 

Espero que les guste este atuendo!
Un abrazo,

Nydia

No Comments

Sue Figueroa said...

OMG! $12? I think you might did some jumping too lol!
The skirt is absolutely gorgeous, I love long skirt <3

Chymere A. said...

Love this outfit and even more so that the skirt was set at such an accessible price!

♥ Chymere A. // www.chymere-anais.blogspot.com

Chelsea **A Bit of Sass** said...

I love that hat on you!! And your skirt is gorgeous:)

melissa ward said...

Super cute

Cristi said...

I love your style! And $12 for a PacSun skirt?! Wow! I need to go there more often. I love hats and it's very difficult to find around here. I always check Forever 21 and even if it sounds silly sometime at Walmart can find a few nice ones, I found a burgundy one not a while ago. x