Currently Obsessed with...

Tuesday, October 15

Fashion:


I first saw her dresses/rompers at K is for Kani blog. I instantly fell for her designs! They're such an inspiration, so feminine, soft and just... lovely! Can I have them all?! 

Cuando vi por primera ver sus diseños en el blog de K is for Kani, instantáneamente me enamoré de sus diseños. Son femeinos y simplemente adorables. Los quieron todos!


Holiday:

 I'm having a Halloween Themed birthday party this year! So I'm obsessing with EVERYTHING black, orange or spooky! I've been pinning lots of ideas and DIY projects. 
Can't wait to see how it all turns out!

Este año estaré celebrando mi cumple con un tema de Halloween! Por esta razón he estado algo obsesionada con todo lo negro, naranja o misterioso. He estado metida en Pinterest viendo muchas ideas y proyectos DIY. No puedo esperar a ver como queda todo!

Concert:

If you follow me at Instagram you already know that I bought tickets for Paramore self-titled tour as a  birthday present. I'm not going to brag about how much I loved them haha but I extremely happy about this! As part of the tour, the canadian band Metric is going to playing as well. I've been a fan for several years now. But, the question is... what I'm I going to wear?

Si me siguen por Instagram ya deben saber que me compré mis taquillas para el Self-Titled tour de Paramore como regalo de cumpleaños! No les voy hablar de cuanto me encantan porque no las quiero aburrir jajaja pero si estoy emocionada por verlos! Como parte del tour, también estará Metric banda canadiense que sigo desde hace un tiempo. Quiero planificar mi outfit desde ya!!! =D


TV Series:


 
This Fall season many of my favorite TV series have done a comeback with new episodes and juicy drama. Many of my obsessions are RevengeNew Girl, The Vampire Diaries, The Walking Dead and American Horror Story. But before you say... she got time to watch all that?! Well let me tell you that I don't haha Even though I love these shows I watch them whenever I can! So I can't wait to eventually grab a popcorn bowl and indulge myself with all of them =D  Is there one of the list that you like too? Have any recommendations? 

Esta temporada muchos de mis programas/series televisivas están de vuelta con nuevos episodios y mucho drama. Varios de ellos son RevengeNew Girl, The Vampire Diaries, The Walking Dead and American Horror Story. Ya me imagino lo que debes estar pensando... como puede verlos todos? Pues la realidad es que aunque soy súper fan solo puedo verlos a mi tiempo. Así que no puedo esperar a sentarme con mi cuñada o mi esposo a disfrutar de cada uno de ellos. 


No Comments

Chymere A. said...

I love Paramore! I remember seeing them at Warped Tour in my hometown and it was an amazing experience, probably one of the best concerts I've ever been to!

I've never been to a Halloween party before...Well a college block party...does that count? I hope your party turns out wonderfully!

Walking Dead is really popular, but I haven't gotten in to that one. Maybe I will, when I finish Breaking Bad...which I only have like 4 episodes left. OMG...loveee that show!

Chymere Anais
www.chymere-anais.blogspot.com

Nydia said...

Thank you for your wishes!

I loved Paramore for quite a while, my husband and I enjoy their concerts very much =D

I've heard great things about Breaking Bad, eventually I'm going to start watching it myself!

xoxo