Mermaid

Wednesday, October 23

This was my outfit for shopping with my husband during the morning of my birthday. I wore a red crop top and the mermaid skirt from Zara. I'm obsessing over this style of skirts. I found them really feminine, I want them in all colors <3  Together they make an absolutely adorable look, and with the correct accessories it can be really chic! I added my H&M satchel bag and my brand new "vintagy" looking earrings I gifted myself from Marshalls, aren't they unique? Let me know what you think about this look.  Would you wear a mermaid skirt? 

Until next post,
Nydia
   _______________________________________________________

Utilicé este atuendo para ir de compras en la mañana de mi cumple con mi esposo. Combiné  mi top y falda estilo sirena de Zara, la cual adoro por su estilo femenino. La quiero en todos colores! Creo que juntos hacen un look muy adorable y colocando los accesorios adecuados, como la cartera/bolso rojo con mis nuevos aretes/pantallas de Marshalls hacen del outfit uno más chic. Qué tal les parece este atuendo? Utilizarían faldas con corte de sirena? Me dejan un comentario!

Hasta pronto,
Nydia

No Comments

Rachel said...

I think you look so pretty! I really like your purse! I'm not usually much of a purse fan, but I like brightly colored ones!

melissa ward said...

Very pretty

Sue Figueroa said...

Red looks fab on you

Panther style said...

very nice look!! your skirt - love!!
http://pantherstyle.blogspot.com/

Bucovinaa said...

sooo beautiful http://bucovinaa.blogspot.de/2013/10/summerprint-jeans.html