Behind the Scenes

Sunday, November 10

Yesterday, I was invited to go behind-the-scenes of the local women shoe store Di Morini, Holiday Season Photoshoot. It was so much fun watching all the process. From all the outfits they prepared, the lovely props they used and the shoes... got to love the shoes. Can't wait to show all of you the details soon here at the blog. I did take a few photos and posted them at Instagram, and Twitter, so you can visit me there or follow me too! I can't leave without talking a bit about the outfit I wore! I styled my faux-leather burgundy skirt with a black sweater, hat and ankle booties. 
What do you think about this look? 

Until next post,
Nydia
_______________________________________________________

Ayer, fui invitada a ver el behind-the-scenes del photoshoot de la temporada navideña de DiMorinitienda  local de zapatos de mujer. Fue muy divertido ver todo el proceso. Los atuendos estaban hermosos, me encantó ver la preparación de las diferentes escenas para las fotos  y sin olvidar los protagonistas del día: los zapatos! No puedo esperar a mostrarles cada detalle. Tomé algunas fotos y las mostré vía Instagram y Twitter. Las invito a pasar por ambas páginas y de una vez síganme =D! No puedo irme si detallar un poco mi atuendo. Me decidí por algo divertido y cómodo. Combiné la falda vino de cuero falso con un suéter negro y botas al tobillo. Qué tal les parece éste look?

Hasta la próxima,
Nydia

No Comments

Sue Figueroa said...

Suuper linda! Que suuper el poder estar ahi!

Lindsey Louise Bales said...

you're just so lovely! i love the skirt here!

lindsey louise

hellomrrabbitblog.com

Rachel said...

That sounds like such a fun experience!! I would have loved to see the behind the scenes action!

Taryn said...

Some of the clothes on the shoot is from the Brand I work with!!!! Bad Fashion For Bad People
Great post!!! xoxo

Julie said...

love love the sweater and burgundy leather skirt! so gorgeous!
http://thetransparentminds.blogspot.be/