Elastic Heart

Wednesday, November 13


For this look, which I wore for a lunch date with Jayson, I decided to go for a fun vibe mixing and matching tartan print with stripes. I really liked how it turned out but, it needed something else to tie it all up! I decided to add my new H&M moto styled leather jacket which helped neutralize the outfit keeping that edgy feel I was going for. As finishing touches: a messy hair bun, dark lips and my buckle Shoedazzle wedges.  May I add that the jacket was less than 30$. If you have a H&M near run a get yourself one too haha... 

A big hug,
Nydia
_______________________________________________________

Para este atuendo, el cual utilicé para ir de almuerzo con Jayson, decidí combinar distintos estampados: tartan + listas. Me gustó muchísimo como se ve! Y me encantó como el jacket y los zapatos, al ser negros, ayudaron a neutralizar el atuendo, sin olvidar ese estilo edgy que quería. Me recogí el cabello, me puse un labial vino oscuro ... y listo! Debo mencionarles que la chaqueta cuero costó alrededor de 30$, así que si están en busca de un leather jacket para esta temporada corran a H&M jaja...

Un gran abrazo,
Nydia

No Comments

Coco N said...

Love the mix of print, the skirt is my fave x

melissa ward said...

Fab look .... Love the mixing

Kathy Pon said...

I love your blog post!

Simona said...

Nydia, you´re so so so gorgeous! :)

Panther style said...

I love your skirt :D:*