Kimono

Monday, November 4

To say that I'm obsessed with this black fringed kimono is an understatement. It is just so lovely... And the best thing is that it can instantly make a simple jeans and t-shirt outfit, like the one I'm wearing in the photos, be more boho-chic. I added my new black hat and statement necklace to really conserve that simple bohemian style I was going for. OH! And can you believe I found these cut-out booties for only $11! With such a bargain, a girl can't help herself haha...

Until next post,
Nydia
_______________________________________________________

No tengo palabras para decirles lo mucho que me fascina éste kimono. Puede convertir cualquier atuendo tan sencillo como unos cortos y camisa neutral en un look más bohemio y chic! Quise mantener el outfit neutral pero con piezas interesantes y divertidas como el sombrero negro y el collar. OH! Y no me puedo olvidar de mis botas con cortes que quería desde hace mucho. Pueden creer que sólo me costaron $11! No son adorables!?

Me dejan saber que les parece! Les gustan los kimonos?
Hasta la próxima,
Nydia

No Comments

Carmen said...

This looks so super cool, I love everything about this outfit :D
xx

Sue Figueroa said...

gotta love kimonos!!! I am also wearing one on todays post :)