Lens Flare

Wednesday, November 27

This was yesterday's outfit. I went with Jayson to grab a bite of yummy sushi! As always, I wanted to wear something comfy with a statement. As you can see on the images, it was a beautiful sunny day, perfect to wear denim shorts... (yes shorts... no winter for me) and add a bit of color along the way!  I styled them with the floral top that matches the skirt I wore on my last post and a black fringed kimono. To finish up the outfit I added a few accessories: silver/black necklace, buckle wedges and favorite hat! What do think? Do you like this bohemian everyday outfit!? Let me know!

xo,
Nydia
 _______________________________________________________

Ayer pasé el día junto a Jayson, fuimos a comer delicioso sushi y éste fue mi atuendo. El día estuvo estupendo... soleado, pero no caluroso! Opté por combinar mis cortos mahón (sí cortos, como pueden ver no hay invierno para mi ='( ...) con un poco de color. Me puse el top floral que va con la falda de mi último outfit post y kimono negro. Como detalles finales: un collar negro/plateado, mis sandalias de hebillas y mi sombrero preferido! Que tal les parece este atuendo? Me dejan saber!

hasta pronto,
Nydia

No Comments

Linda B said...

Oooh, I am so glad I found your blog through Chictopia! You have this awesome sense of bohemian style, and your fringed kimono and gladiator wedges are on my wish list now <3

The Dragonfruit Diaries

melissa ward said...

I want I need that kimono in my life !!!!! Love this look