Sweater+Maxi's

Friday, November 15


There is something really appealing about mixing tough pieces with more feminine ones. Like this outfit! I'm wearing one of my favorite maxi skirts from Zara, which is soft and light; with a dark knitted sweater and ankle boots. Can someone come and hide these boots from me? I found myself wanting to wear them everyday! Anyhow.. I loved how it turned out, is all my favorites things: chic and comfy! Let me know what you think =D

Hope all of you are enjoying your Friday. I'm obsessing over Breaking Bad, I just started watching it a few days back and it's so, so good!

A big warm hug,
Nydia
_______________________________________________________

Por alguna razón, encuentro muy atractivo combinar piezas fuertes/oscuras con unas más femeninas. Como este atuendo que llevo en el post de hoy. Combiné una de mis faldas maxi favoritas de Zara, que es suave y muy liviana, con un suéter tejido negro y mis botas. Alguién tiene que venir a robarme las botas porque cada día encuentro una excusa para usarlas jaja! En fín.. me encantó cómo quedó, es un atuendo con todas mis cosas favoritas: chic y cómodo! Qué tal les parece?

Espero que todas ustedes estén disfrutando de su viernes. OH!! Estoy obsesionada con Breaking Bad, lo empecé a ver que hace unos días y me encanta!

Hasta la próxima,
Nydia

No Comments

Sue Figueroa said...

I love as well the hard and soft looks. You look super sexy in this! And the red lip is perfect