Tartan

Sunday, November 3

I'm writing to all of you from Orlando, Florida. I'm currently visiting my husband's family for a few days! This is what I wore for a shopping trip yesterday. I was a bit hesitant on wearing tartan during this season, but I did fell in love with the blue, black, and white print on this adorable Zara skirt. And for only $20 it's a great trendy item for Fall/Winter.  I styled it with white top, black booties (madly obsessed with them!) and bag. I added my pearls/stars bracelet, red lips and black scarf to make it more feminine and weather appropriate! 

What do you think about this outfit? Would you wear tartan print?

Have a lovely Sunday,
Nydia
   _______________________________________________________

Les escribo desde Orlando Florida! Estoy visitando por unos días a la familia de mi esposo. Ayer estuvimos de compras, y éste fue el outfit que me puse. La falda con print tartan que llevo puesta es de Zara. Debo mencionar que aunque el tartan está muy de moda, no estaba muy convencida de ésta tendencia, pero, la combinación del azul, negro y blanco de la falda me enamoró. La combiné con un top blanco, botas al tobillo negras con una bufanda negra y labial rojo. Me fascinó esta combinación, es femenina y a la vez apropiada para el Otoño/Invierno.  

Qué tal les parece éste atuendo? Usarían ropa o accesorios con estampado tartan?

Lindo domingo,
Nydia



No Comments

Rosina Palesado said...

love these shoes!

Rachel said...

That skirt is lovely! I'm already a big fan of tartan in general. I think the blue color of your skirt makes it stand out!

Carmen said...

Perfect skirt dear :)
xx

Coco said...

You look so pretty! I love tartan x

Ana Leote said...

love the look!

xx

http://analeote.blogspot.pt/