Festive Night

Thursday, December 26


Hello Everyone!
Hope all of you had a wonderful Christmas day! Today I bring you what I wore for Christmas Eve. It was a pretty windy and cloudy so a colorful dress was a great choice to bright up the evening! I styled it with my biggest necklace ever from BaublerBar and my lace-up heels from Zara. I had a wonderful night with my loved ones drinking mimosas, eating way too much and taking instant photos.
See you tomorrow with the Christmas outfit!

xo
Nydia
_________________________________________________________

Hola a todas!
Espero que hayan pasado una hermosa Navidad. Hoy le muestro lo que me puse para Noche Buena. Fue un día nublado, por eso decidí colocarme algo floral y colorido para añadirle vida al día =) Lo combiné con mis tacones negros y mi collar de BaubleBar. Me la pasé súper junto  a mi familia y amigos tomando mimosas y comiendo demasiado jaja. Y ustedes como la pasaron!? Mañana les muestro mi atuendo de Navidad!

xo,
Nydia


No Comments

melissa ward said...

Great dress

olga said...

Hello, yo are very beautiful, and this dress is stunning! you have a very nice blog, like it! Would you like to follow each other? I AM YOUR NEW follower IN GFC #193 , I also follow you in bloglovin.
I hope you visit my blog and follow me back
Olga
http://impromp-two.blogspot.com/

Lauren Denney said...

Super cute look girl! I love it!!

Lauren
The Style Record