Casual Aztec

Saturday, January 25


Who doesn't like a great aztec print? Well... I do! This skirt is from Zara and has a great and fun print, just perfect to spice-up an everyday outfit. I styled it with a red top and studded ankle boots. As accessories I layered two gold BaublebBar  necklaces, red satchel and RayBan sunglasses. Today I'm going to spend some time with my family and few meet up with clients! Hope to share with you some of my work soon...

a big hug,
Nydia
_________________________________________________________

A quién no le gusta un hermoso estampado azteca? Bueno, a mi me encantan! Esta falda es de Zara y hace cualquier look diario uno más divertido. La combiné con un top rojo y botitas al tobillo negras. Como accesorios me puse mis cadenas/collares dorado de estrella y "Love" de BaublebBar y gafas clubmaster. Hoy estaré trabajando un poco y pasando un tiempo con mi familia. Espero poder compartir con ustedes parte de mi trabajo pronto...

un gran abrazo,
Nydia


No Comments

Chymere Anais said...

cute outfit!!!

Hadrien Leite said...

Awesome pics and super cool outfit
Like it so much :D

http://heyhadrien.blogspot.com/2014/01/saturday-night.html

Style of Iris said...

Great print skirt. It looks amazing with the red contrast. I can see how you can wear it casual like you did and also dress it up with maybe a bustier and some black pumps! Ooh la la ;-) Truly a great find!