Friday Favorites

Friday, January 31

Today is the last day of January, how fast right!? Well, February is one of my favorite months of the year so I'm excited beacuse... #1 It's Jay's birthday, #2 The weather is awesome & #3 The Walking Dead is coming back! So before the month ends here are few favorites!  / 

Hoy es el último día del mes de enero, que rápido se fue verdad? Bueno, pero Febrero es uno de mis meses preferidos del año #1 porque es el cumple de Jay, #2 El clima suele ser agradable y #3 The Walking Dead regresa el 9 de febrero! Así que antes de que culmine el mes aquí varios de mis favoritos de la semana!

Girls Crush
Saw Blue Jasmine the other day and Cate Blanchett was amazing! I believed in her role 100%, the movie was funny and sad all at the same time, truly recommend it. / Vi la película Blue Jasmine y Cate Blanchett estuvo espectacular. Su personaje fue tan creîble, me hacía reir y al mismo tiempo me daba tristeza, de verdad se las recomiendo!

Wedding Photo
Breathtaking image from one of my favorite wedding photographer Stephanie Williams of This Modern Romance. / Quería compartir ésta hermosa imagen tomada por una de mis fotógrafas favoritas Stephanie Williams de This Modern Romance.


Fashion
I'm in the search for the perfect boyfriend jean! Look how adorable and comfy Devon Rachel looks in this everyday outfit, love it! /  Estoy en busca de unos mahones/jeans estilo "boyfriend" Miren que adorable y cómodo se ve éste atuendo de Devon Rachel, bella!

Valentine's Day
Pinterest is making me want to decorate and celebrate V-Day like it's Christmas haha... / 
Pinterest me va hacer celebrar San Valentín como si fuera Navidad, miren que hermosas éstas imagenes/decoración!!

No Comments

Chymere Anais said...

Cute list! I love that wedding photo. Pinterest is constantly encouraging me to do all sorts of stuff...wondering if there is enough time to get it all done! lol

♥ C.A.
--->>www.chymereanais.blogspot.com
--->>www.maybeimvegan.blogspot.com