Glam the Plaid

Friday, January 24

 I "glamed" up my jeans, sneakers and shirt outfit with a sparkly necklace, red lips and big shades! Who said you have to sacrifice comfiness for chicness? You just need the right accessories and attitude to achieve a great everyday look with a touch of femininity!
Happy Weekend!
Nydia
_________________________________________________________

Para este atuendo me coloqué el tradicional look de camisa y mahón con detalles más femeninos como el collar, color de labios y mis gafas enormes. Quién dijo que hay que sacrificar comodidad para verse chic? Solo necesitas encontrar los accesorios correctos para lograr un look sencillo para el diario con un toque chic,
Lindo fin de semana!
Nydia

No Comments

Jen S said...

Well done, I really like this look. The necklace adds a nice girly touch to the plaid. Love to hear your thoughts on my latest style post. www.nellecreations.com

melissa ward said...

Lovely in plaid