Hello 2014

Friday, January 3



 This is my first post of 2014! Here I show you a few images of what I wore on the afternoon of the last day of December 2013. I went with Jayson to do some last minute errands before saying farewell to the amazing and blessed 2013 year. I styled the matching floral top and skirt from PacSun with black details such as my wedges, bag and, as I like to called them, my Willy Wonka sunglasses haha =) For my New Year's look, I wore a lovely long dress from Zara and sparkly accessories! But I only took pictures with my Instant film and a bit of video We celebrated at the same hotel we got married with part of our family and friends.  We saw a spectacular fireworks show and even danced a bit of salsa haha...

Unitl next post,
Nydia
_________________________________________________________

Este es mi primer post del 2014! Aquí les muestro lo que me puse en la última tarde del 2013. Fui con Jayson hacer varias diligencias antes de despedir el maravilloso y bendecido 2013. Combiné una falda y top del mismo estampado floral con tonos negro en los zapatos, cartera/bolso y gafas las cuales me acuerdan a Willy Wonka jaja =) Para el atuendo de Despedida de Año me puse un hermoso traje maxi blanco de Zara combinado con accesorios brillantes. Capturé varias imágenes de mi cámara instantánea y un poco de video. Celebramos la bienvenida del 2014 en el mismo hotel donde Jay y yo nos casamos junto a familiares y amistades. Disfrutamos de fuegos artificiales y hasta bailamos un poco de Salsa... Me dejan saber que tal les parece!

Nydia






Here some Instagram pics from NYE 2014!
Dress (Zara) Earrings (BaubleBar) Shoes (Caparros - Macy's) Clutch (Novus)




No Comments

Carmen said...

You look lovely, happy new year dear!
xx

Angel Ho said...

Nice:) Would you like to follow each other? Leave a comment after you follow, I will follow you back asap:)
xoxo
www.angelbirdbb.com
ENTER DressLily.com Giveaway
ENTER LaBellaMorte.com Giveaway

Coco N said...

You look so pretty! Happy new year!