Boyfriend Style

Monday, February 10

Hello my Loves! Happy Monday <3

I've been feeling a tiny bit under the weather, Jayson got sick and now I'm sick =( but I have my Vitamin C, tissues and Dayquil handy haha... More on the look... This was what I wore yesterday to meet with on of my brides. Afterwards, my sister in law and I went shopping and ate pizza, good for the soul, don't you think!? haha ... This  simple, even masculine type of outfit feels more comfy/chic due to the blazer, choice of lipstick and statement necklace.

 I want to share a few outfit inspiration for Valentines, can't wait!

Nydia

_________________________________________________________

Hola! Lindo Lunes <3

En estos momentos me encuentro un poco enferma, Jayson se enfermó y ahora yo =( Pero tengo mis vitaminas C y mis medicamentos acompañadome jaja... Este fue mi atuendo para encontrarme con una de mis clientes y luego una tarde de compras con mi cuñada. Ustedes saben ... un poco de distracción para el alma jaja .... Me coloqué un outfit bastante simple, casi masculino manteniendo esa esencia femenina con el collar, la chaqueta negra y el labial. Espero que les guste! 

Estaré mostrándole varios atuendos para San Valentín, no puedo esperar <3

Nydia

No Comments

Chymere Anais said...

I love that blazer. You made a very simple, casual outfit something elegant and chic. Love it! ♥

CA
www.chymereanais.blogspot.c

Sabina B. said...

You are so pretty! :) And I love this look, so effortlessly chic, you are wearing the boyfriend jeans with the blazer just perfectly!

http://jeansandroses.blogspot.com/