Love Songs

Thursday, February 13

Give me Love - Ed Sheeran 
"...Paint splattered teardrops on my shirt,
Told you I'd let them go..."


I'm not much of a slow/romantic song listener, if you know what I mean hahaha... But most songs do talk about the most famous four letter word ever... love. So here is my version of pretty lovely, a bit sad, but yet awesome songs for Valentine's Day. Hope you got the time to listen a few! A big hug!

_________________________________________________________

No soy mucho de escuchar música extremadamente romántica, si entienden lo que quiero decir jaja....  Pero la mayoría de las canciones hablan de esa palabra de cuatro letras, tan famosa llamada : amor. Así que les hice una pequeña lista de canciones muy lindas, algunas tristes, pero muy buenas para el día del Amor... espero que les guste! Un abrazo!



After the Storm - Mumford and Sons 
"And there will come a time, you'll see, with no more tears.
And love will not break your heart, but dismiss your fears."

Blower's Daughter - Damien Rice
"And so it is
Just like you said it would be
Life goes easy on me
Most of the time"

Las Hope - Paramore 
"It's just a spark
 but it's enough 
to keep me going"


Mirrors - Justin Timbelake 
(seriously, if you don't like this song something is wrong with you haha...)


Falling Slowly - Glen Hansard & Marketa Irglova
"I don't know you but I want you all the more for that"

Your Song - Ellie Goulding's Cover
"I hope you don't mind that I put down in words
How wonderful life is while you're in the world"


Cosmic Love - Florence + The Machine (probably one of my favorite songs ever)
"I'm always in this twilight
In the shadow of your heart"


No Comments

Chymere Anais said...

I love this play list!!! Very beautiful songs!

CA
www.chymereanais.blogspot.com