Great Heights

Sunday, June 29


Hello my loves!!

How much I’ve missed you all! I arrived two days ago from my summer retreat at Punta Cana, Dominican Republic. It was so awesome and beautiful, can’t wait to share all the images here. I did share just a few moments on my Instagram if you want to see a preview. For today’s post here are a few images from a 4 hour hike I did last Sunday at Puerto Rico’s Rainforest El Yunque before leaving to Punta Cana. It was scary, thrilling and just amazing walking for all those hours and seeing the Island from such great heights. It felt fake... like watching a dream. 
_______________________________________________________

Hola a todos!!!

Que mucho los he echado de menos! Llegué hace dos días de mi vacaciones de verano en Punta Cana, República Dominicana. El viaje fue muy divertido y hermoso, no puedo esperar a compartir todas las imágenes aquí en el blog. Compartí solo algunos momentos en mi Instagram si desean ver algún adelanto. Para el post de hoy les muestro  algunas imágenes de una caminata de 4 horas que hice el domingo pasado por el Bosque El Yunque antes de salir a Punta Cana. Nos sentimos literalmente en la cima de la Isla, respirando el aire más puro. Me sentía increíble, como viviendo un sueño. 



No Comments

Chymere Anais said...

Such a dream!!! It's sad that I'm part Dominican and I've never been to the beautiful place in my adulthood. smh. That has to change soon!

Simona said...

What a great choice Nydia ♥

MsGreatGlam said...

Wow Puerto Rico is beautiful. I can see why it would seem like a dream because you don't see beauty like that everyday. Thanks for sharing.