Old City

Sunday, June 1


Young and modern lives between old walls of a city called San Juan. A place where strangers meet and your soul feeds with vivid colors and golden skies. It’s quite an experience being a tourist in one’s own home, discovering, opening your mind to new stories with every visit, every image, every moment.

______________________________________________________

Vidas jóvenes y modernas entre las paredes de una vieja ciudad llamada San Juan. Un lugar donde extraños se encuentran y las almas se alimentan de vivos colores y cielos dorados. Es toda una experiencia ser por ciertos instantes turistas en su propia tierra. Descubriendo, con cada abrir cerrar de ojos nuevas historias con cada visita, cada imagen, cada momento.
                     
MY GSOM
MY GSOM

No Comments

Carlee, Little Sloth said...

Love this! My husband and I are actually thinking about going to Puerto Rico for vacation sometime this upcoming year so I will probably emailing you for recommendations.
Carlee
Little Sloth

Nydia said...

I’m glad you liked it! The best time to visit is between February and April! I’ll let you know what places to visit and some tips! =)

Benish Khan said...

I was just browsing through & stumbled upon your lovely blog - It looks gorgeous and it has interesting posts that I can relate to. I'm now following you via gfc, keep in touch love x

Benish | Feminist Reflections