Summer Playlist 2014

Saturday, June 21

Hello Everyone!

To celebrate the first day of Summer I have officially prepared a playlist of songs to welcome this awaited day! I tried to add a bit of everything but ended with lots of rock and indie music, which I hope you don’t mind... ENJOY! /

Hoy se celebra el primer día del Verano! Y que mejor que escuchar buena música para darle la bienvenida. Espero que les guste!

Click here for the entire playlist!

 
"I am not my rosy itself,
Left my roses on my shelf.
Take the wild ones, they're my favorites.
It's the side effects that save us.
Graceless "

I added this song because my sister-in-law can’t stop listening to it and I also think it’s a great song!  
(… especially when your doing exercises!!) / Añadí ésta canción en nombre de mi cuñada Dacil que no puede parar de escucharla. Yo pienso que es muy divertida! (… muy buena para escuchar mientras se hace ejercicios)

Lorde is very big at the moment and although I hate her song Royals (I don’t ever use that word, but I just want you to understand the level of my dislike haha) her other songs such as Tennis Court, Team and this one are really awesome!! / Como ya deben saber, Lorde está muy pegada en el momento y aunque odio su canción Royals (nunca utilizo esa palabra pero quiero que comprendan mi nivel de disgusto jaja) sus otras canciones como Tennis Court, Team y ésta son muy buenas!

I love, love Disclosure!! This song featuring London Grammar is perfection! / 
Me fascina Disclosure, y esta canción con London Grammar es perfección! 

Why isn’t this song anymore famous? It’s amazing, my favorite song of the moment!! / 
Realmente no entiendo porque esta canción no es extremadamente famosa. Es increíble, mi canción preferida del momento!!

It has a very chill tone to it but still keeps that haunting feeling that I love! / Es una mezcla de música chill con un tono misterioso que me encanta!

"We've been living with the lights out
Been moving in the night
Keep swimming through the white wash
We're losing sight.

Can you listen to a better song for Summer the this one? Don’t think so! For some reason it reminds me of California, waves and suntans! / Puedes escuchar una mejor canción para el verano que ésta? No lo creo... Por alguna razón me acuerda a California, las olas y bronceados!

M83 always ends up in my list, there tunes are so 80’s summer! / 
M83 siempre forman parte de mi lista, sus melodías ochentosas son muy veraniegas! 

This babe and her music, it’s too much … / Ella y su música, como me encanta!!

Here yet another song with an 80’s vibe. I love CHVRCHES, there songs The Mother We Share and Recover are awesome, some of my favorites! / Otra canción con vibra de los 80, me encanta CHVRCHES les recomiendo que escuchen The Mother We Share y Recover. 

You can never go wrong with a Coldplay song, so happy and beautiful!  / No hay espacio para equivocarse con una canción de Coldplay, en especial esta, es sumamente felíz y hermosa!

Hope you like them, what songs are you listening to this Summer?


No Comments

Chymere Anais said...

Nice play list! Summer x Calvin Harris is on my Summer play list as well! Great selections!

- ♥ Chymere Anais
www.shessoeclectic.blogspot.com

Chiara Marta said...

Hi darling, what a beautiful pics! Love your blog ;-) kisses
Fashion Magazine
Fashion Magazine
Fashion Magazine