CLOUDS

Sunday, August 24

Clouds

Hope all of you are enjoying your Sunday. Today I woke up feeling kinda down, but I hope that a bag of Mint M&M’s and a New Girl marathon will cheer me up. As well as a good outfit post!

I wore this casual boho look for a day with my family celebrating my nephew’s birthday. There was lot’s of eating involved so this loose top was perfect. I added my pair of vintage Levi’s with studded boots and wide brim hat. It was one of those looks that just happened (do you know what I mean?), and I loved it! I added a photo of Alejandro. He’s two now, isn’t that smile adorable?

 What do you do to make yourself feel better? Let me know!

Follow Via Instagram!
xo,
Nydia
________________________________________________

Espero que tod@s estén pasando un hermoso domingo. Hoy me levanté un poco desanimada, pero espero que un paquete de M&M’s de Menta y un breve maratón de la serie New Girl me cambie el ánimo. Pero nada me distrae más que escribir aquí en el blog, así que para hoy les tengo un post de atuendo. Me puse este look para celebrar los dos años de mi sobrino, como no sonreir al ver esa carita! Este fue un atuendo que simplemente surgió (no se si me entienden jaja). Combiné mis cortos Levi’s, combinados con una camisa suelta y mi sombrero vino. Simple, cómodo pero llamativo!

Síganme via Instagram!
xo,
Nydia
Clouds
Burgundy Wide Brim Hat Forever 21 / Vintage Levi’s  / Studded Ankle Boots Shoedazzle (similar)
Clouds

Clouds Clouds

No Comments

Brooke said...

Obsessed with the hat and sweater!!!

xoxo
Brooke | LookBrooke